Look no further!
Website Black Bear Carbon
Bringing the circularity to tyres
About Black Bear
Black Bear Carbon uses innovative technology to upcycle tyres into valuable raw materials. Besides oil and gas, our innovation allows us to extract Carbon Black from end of life tyres – a crucial raw material in the production of tyres but also technical rubbers, plastics, inks and basically anything black of colour. Black Bear chooses to change the game by making a greener product – a circular product for a better world.
We are strengthening our team and therefore recruiting a Senior Process Engineer. The ideal candidate will be working out of our office in Eindhoven and be responsible for the detailled engineering of the factory, as well as leading a team down the line to manage the implementation and control of the processes.
1) Planning & Organization
- Ensuring own projects / work planning to be delivered on time in full;
- Setup project planning for process engineering, and coordinate running projects;
- Divide and coordinate tasks with process engineers;
- Monitoring progress within the process engineering projects and ensuring high quality work on time and within budget.
2) Knowledge & Innovation
- Keeping up to date with the state of the art on plant process systems;
- Select, implement and improve process engineering tools;
- Support the development and training of junior engineers through regular coaching and follow up as required.
- Realization of new patents;
- Set up and manage research/development projects with technology institutes and universities.
- Work with EPC contractor on FEED and detailed engineering – Asses and review of process design by others
- Process development and engineering of plant integration;
- Process development and engineering of process unit operations;
- Process development and engineering of process control systems;
- Development and engineering of process safety systems;
- Engineering of plant safety components (e.g. ATEX, personal safety systems, etc.) to ascertain that the design is compliant;
- HBO/WO educated in chemical process engineering / process technology / chemistry
- +/- 10 years working experience in relevant role
- Knowledge of pyrolysis / carbonization process and Hydrocarbon processing and treatment
- Specialist within a field within chemical engineering.
- Safety design (HAZID, HAZOP, ATEX, etc.).
- Expert in Excel (VBA).
- Knowledgeable in simulation software, such as Aspen, Hysis, CFD or Matlab.
- Experienced with process control & instrumentation design.
- Autodidactic in learning software tools.
- Advanced analytical thinker.
- Innovative thinker with an intrinsic curiosity, excited by challenges & new approaches.
What Black Bear offers
- Good primary benefits.
- An important position at the forefront of a pioneering industry.
- The opportunity to carry many responsibilities and further develop yourself.
- A team spirit that will make you want to come to work!
Do you have questions about the above function or do you just want more information about Black Bear?
Feel free to contact Hugo Liebrand, Engineering Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com