Look no further!
Website Black Bear Carbon
Bringing the circularity to tyres
About Black Bear
Black Bear Carbon uses innovative technology to upcycle tyres into valuable raw materials. Besides oil and gas, our innovation allows us to extract Carbon Black from end of life tyres – a crucial raw material in the production of tyres but also technical rubbers, plastics, inks and basically anything black of colour. Black Bear chooses to change the game by making a greener product – a circular product for a better world.
We are strengthening our team and therefore recruiting a Project Controller. The ideal candidate combines working out of our office in Eindhoven, our plant in Geleen as well as from home. Hierarchical and functional the job is reporting to the CFO (operational to Project Manager):
Financial and progress control during investment projects by:
- Translating TIC estimate into cost control system;
- Handling all commitments and invoices of purchase orders and contracts;
- Monitoring related manhours spent to progress and reporting inefficiencies during the project and advising countermeasures if required;
- Updating regular forecast to complete the project;
- Running financial administration of RCBNL BV(=SPV);
- Supporting in the implementation ERP/MES software;
- Operational reporting to the Project Manager in the project team.
- Regular meetings with the purchase officer in the projects and the contract manager.
- Day-to-day working relationship with Controller BBC.
- Proactive and concise communication.
- Experience in project control (financials and schedule) and financial administration.
- Degree in business administration and economics (HBO/Bachelor level).
- Analysis, Reporting and Cost Control
Analyze, record and report all relevant information (Purchase orders, contracts and scope changes etc.) to give an accurate forecast of the project investment including recommendations to mitigate any potential overrun of the project. Contribute to monthly financial reporting of Controller BBC.
- Performance Management –Identify trends and forecasting deviations from the project schedule including mitigating corrective actions. Including SHEQ reporting.
- Schedule Control –Check the actual progress with the overall project schedule to control the project execution including resources and possible impacts on the project investment.
- Risk Control –Identify, apply and assess any additional risks during the project and maintain the risk management register of the project.
- Change Control –Control and register all changes of the project scope. Analyze the impact of any change on the overall project budget and project schedule including possible risks.
- Preparation of LTA reports – Report quarterly with Project Manager to Lender Technical Advisors.
- Year-end reporting – Support Black Bear Controller and CFO with annual accounts and formal discussions with accountant.
- Monthly progress report.
- Monthly financial project report.
- Monthly updated risk register.
What Black Bear offers
- Good primary benefits.
- An important position at the forefront of a pioneering industry.
- The opportunity to carry many responsibilities and further develop yourself.
- A team spirit that will make you want to come to work!
Do you have questions about the above function or do you just want more information about Black Bear?
Feel free to contact Geert Glimmerveen, CFO, via email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org